Floor Cleaning Machine Reviews
Best Floor Cleaning Machines
A floor cleaning machine review encompasses the terms “floor buffers” and “rotary floor machines” as they are often interchangeable.
Floor machines are powered by small motors, and some models are equipped with a a liquid tank that enables the release of cleaning solution into the scrubbing pad and onto your floor.
What to consider before you buy
- 1. Review the floor cleaning or floor sweeper machine’s specifications to ensure it can do the job you want – each model may spin at different speeds. Scrubbing tasks are usually accomplished by low speed buffers, and more dirt means you need more power to lift the grime.
- 2. Low speed machines are suited for stripping old floor wax and operate from approximately 175 rpm. Variable speed models with a range from 175-350 rpm are available.
- 3. An industrial setting will require a review of floor cleaning machines of a higher level. These may be walk-behind models or ride-on units, and are ideal for large floor areas with metal, wood, or paper debris.
- 4. On the other hand, an industrial floor scrubber review shows that these are the best option when there is the need to scrub floors of oil, rubber marks, and grease. An industrial floor sweeper-scrubber combination is a popular purchase for industry-level buyers.
The cost of cleanliness – what you can expect to pay
- Expect to pay $3,000 to $6,000 for a 17-26” cleaner scrubber with a battery instead of extension cord. These walk-behind units have solution tanks and separate hp ratings for vacuum and rotating pad.
- The $1,200 to $1,700 range offers a selection of 17-20” cleaning paths. Single and dual speed models are available in this category. Some units will provide an assortment of pads for additional applications such as sanding and polishing hardwood floors.
- In the $600 to $1,000 price range you will find reliable floor cleaning machines. One half to 1.5 hp machines that use standard wall sockets and extension cords come in single and adjustable spin rates. Additional features can be found in refurbished machines that come with warranty.
- For under $500 you will find many new and restored used machines that can apply commercial machine abilities inside your home.
For all options, it is recommended that you check how many parts are long-lasting – steel versus plastic – and what is the expected life span of the unit. A floor scrubber machine review of your options will help consolidate your choice for achieving the results you need.
Free Floor Cleaning Machine Price Quotes
Get connected to floor cleaning machine vendors in your area and get free quotes. Get started now by filling out the form below.