Case Skid Steer Loader Reviews
Best Case Skid Steer Loaders
Case Construction Equipment Inc. offers a complete line of construction equipment worldwide, including articulated trucks, excavators, wheel loaders, loaders/backhoes, motor graders, crawler dozers, skid steers, compact track loaders, and more. The Case skid steer loader is one of their top-selling vehicles designed to improve jobsite productivity while supporting operator comfort.
The cab of the Case skid steer loader has ample head and lap-bar room while offering forward, overhead, side, and rear visibility. The controls are also ergonomically designed to improve operator comfort, and the side lighting feature increases overall visibility and productivity to promote workplace safety.
The Case skid steer loader offers a wide range of models, and the official website also allows you to compare four models side-by-side with their helpful chart. The models of the Case skid steer loader are classified based on net engine power and the weight of the operating mode for each model.
- Radial-Lift: Ideal for digging or pushing for the purpose of material distribution.
- 4-Cylinder, Turbocharged Engines: Clean-burning, powerful engines that offer impressive torque.
- Durable Design: Design features include steel fuel and hydraulic tanks, a welded one-piece unitized chassis, low resting loader arms, and straddle mounting pins to ensure a durable life of the vehicle.
- 75 Versatile Attachments: The use of a hydraulic coupler will make it simple to switch out attachments without even leaving the cab of the vehicle.
- Strong Loader Arm: Intended to support heavy-duty construction jobsite needs.
- Improved Visibility: Enhanced forward and overhead visibility will maximize productivity when loading.
- Side Lighting: Improves visibility on the sides of the vehicle when working in early morning or late night hours.
- Driver Comfort: A larger cabin and convenient foot rest improve driver comfort with increased headroom, ergonomically designed control handles, a cushioned lap bar, and an armrest within the vehicle.
- Powerful Battery: A larger 1125 CCA battery is equipped with a cold start aid to enhance engine starting power.
- Remote Oil Drain: This eco-friendly remote oil drain minimizes spills and streamlines oil changes.
- Side-by-Side Radiator and Oil Cooler: A heavy-duty oil cooler and radiator are located side-by-side to increase the cooling capacity of the vehicle.
Case also offers used equipment in their steer loaders, providing you with the convenience to purchase a refurbished or full price vehicle for your business needs. Case advertises that their equipment was rated in the top 100 products of 2010 in Construction Equipment Magazine.
Free Skid Steer Loader Price Quotes
Get connected to Skid Steer Loader Providers in your area and get free quotes. Get started now by filling out the form below.